Choose the date you’d like to bring a group to Ragtown, then begin publicizing at your church. We can provide brochures, signup sheets and a downloadable poster for the current production. Go to “Posters” and click the download button.Contact us at 1-877-724-8696 to secure your reservations with a tentative number of seats you think you might need.Resources
- Make your travel and overnight arrangements.
- Make dining arrangements.
- Begin to collect money! We prefer that payment be made in one lump sum on the day of your arrival, rather than having all of your folks pay separately. Payment of cash, checks or one credit card are all accepted. Let us know of any special needs, we have one wheelchair on site and gladly loan it out, as well as hearing assist devices.
- Make final head count one week prior to your trip, call or email with this head count. We understand that your numbers might change up until you step on the buses… we make every effort to accommodate late comers… however, we may not be able to seat them with your group.
- Unlike many theaters, we do not penalize you for no-shows… you will pay for the folks you bring! If your group drops below the 12 minimum, your cost will be the full adult price of admission. You may include students in order to get your 12 person rate, however, only adult tickets will be discounted, the student rate of $10.00 still applies.
- Let us know of any suggestions, problems, praises you have! We want your trip to Ragtown to be a relaxing, uplifting experience!